Wednesday 31 October 2012

Pink Wednesday, OPI Elephantastic Pink


Hi Guys,
Hump day already.  I have on OPI Elephantastic Pink from the OPI Spring 2008 India Collection

OPI Elephantastic Pink
 Elephantastic Pink is a  happy pink it's bright but not too bright.   I love the crelly texture (half jelly, half creme).  I wish I can turn all my chalky cremes into crellies they are so much easier to apply then the chalky ones.
 
 
OPI India Collection
 
OPI Elephantastic Pink
OPI Elephantastic Pink
Creamy and smooth only needed 2 coats. 
 
 
After seeing this picture on Pinterest I just had to wear it.  Lol! (cute isn't he)
 
 
 
  Do you own Elephantastic Pink?  Do you like it? 
 
It's the last day of October already. I'll see you guys next month :p




Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment