Wednesday 3 October 2012

Pink Wednesday, Hare Polish: Dog Day Dream

Waves Hi,  After wearing SinfulColors Hot Hot Heat I thought it was a good base to wear with my newest polish that I purchased, Hare Polish Dog Day Dream.  After seeing swatches of it from various bloggers I knew I had to have it.  I kid you not you have to see this right in front of your own eyes.  I'm telling you if you were to ask me what polish I would wear for the rest of my life if I were stranded on a beach I would choose Hare Polish Dog Day Dream!   

Hare Dog Day Dream
 
Dog Day Dream a gorgeous fuchsia jelly that's engulfed with purple and pink glitters.  It's too thick to polish on, I'm not complaining but dabbing it on works best. I added a layer of Gelous followed with a coat of Seche Vite topcoat.
 
Hare Polish Dog Day Dream
 
I can't stop staring at my nails.  Hubbie and my friends love it too!
 
Hare Polish Dog Day Dream
 
Hare polish is one of my favorite Indie Polishes.  Nikole knows how to make luscious jellies with glitter.  I want her entire collection!
 
 
Here is a picture of my dominant hand.  I have been contemplating on changing my nail shape to almonds.  I'm loving the shape, it might sound crazy but I like the idea of just having my dominant hand in almonds and leaving my right hand square. Lol!
 
Hare Polish Dog Day Dream
 
If you don't own Dog Day Dream I suggest you get it. (It's out of stock right now)  I tell no lie you will love it!  Hare Polish can be purchase at etsy  or shop.llarowe.com
 
    



Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment