Wednesday 24 October 2012

Acid Wash Method Nail Design


Hi Guys,

I did my nails using the Acid Wash Method technique back in June and didn't like the way they turned out and opted not to show them to you.  It looks bizarre but also interesting.  Today I built up enough confidence to show you. Here it goes don't throw tomatoes. Lol! 

After I was done I layered a coat of gold glitter on top.  (Don't remember which one :/) 
 
Items used
First I layered on Surfer Boyz n Berry, let dry next Ocean View, lastly Orange You Fast! I dipped my elf concealer brush in some acetone in various spots on my nails wiping off revealing the colors underneath.    



I tried to make it look better by adding on the gold glitter.  Lol!  I should have left it alone *-*  I'm going to try this method again until I'm satisfied with the result. 
 
You guys are so good at telling me what my designs look like.  Be honest I want to know.






Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment