Friday 12 October 2012

Franken Friday by Nails Beautiqued: Wisteria in the Garden


Happy Friday!!  (✿◠‿◠)


It's time for another franken polish.  Purple is another color I enjoy, I don't wear it as much as I would like so today is the day to whip up a batch of purple.  Frankening is like cooking although I prefer frankening to actual cooking. Lol! Add alittle of this a little of that until you get it the way you want.

My little pretty reminds me of Wisteria in the Garden.  I could sit on this bench all day.
source


                               Nails Beautiqued, Wisteria in the Garden
Wisteria in the Garden, a purple shimmer base with small and large purple and green hex glitter. I used 2 coats.

 
Bottle shot
 
more pics...
In pictures it looks bumpy but it's smooth as glass
 
Left hand almonds
 

What have you batched up lately? 
 
 



Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment