Tuesday 2 October 2012

Look Book: SinfulColors Hot Hot Heat


Hi Everyone,

Last month I took advantage of the $.99 sale at Walgreen's and picked up some SinfulColors that I do not have.  I didn't own Hot Hot Heat so I picked it up even though I usually pass up on most red shades.  To my surprise I am happy to say I love this polish.  It's from the Hot Flash Metallics Collection. 

SinfulColors Hot Hot Heat
 
I would describe this as a candy apple red with shimmer.   Lovely application and I only used one coat here and it covered well.  I'm sure it would be a good stamping polish.
 
SinfulColors Hot Hot Heat
 
 
There are eight shades in the Hot Flash Metallics Collection.  Did you get them all?  At $.99 each I couldn't pass them up. 
 


Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment