Thursday 1 November 2012

"Klout Perk" Oxblood Red, Essie Skirting The Issue


I recently discovered Klout not really understanding how it all works.  Somehow I managed to get a  high enough influence score.  I was eligible for the Essie Sylenomics perk which you only get one free polish from the collection (not of your choice).  I was hoping to get Stylenomics a blacken teal.  When I received my package I ripped it open and out falls Skirting The Issue (blah)


                                      Essie Skirting The Issue
Essie Skirting The Issue
It's not an original, a dark burgundy jelly oxblood red that I fell in love with.  I used 3 coats to reach full opacity.  It's soooo shiny!
 
 
Then I decided to layer on a coat of Finger Paints, Asylum.  I almost forgotten how nice these flakies are.
 I should have mattified it.
 
Did you get the sylenomics perk?  Which one did you get?
 
 
 


Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment