Wednesday 17 October 2012

Can't See The Forest For The Trees


Hello Everyone,

I'm finally feeling the crisp cool air in the mornings it doesn't last all day but I won't complain I'll take what I can get. Much better then 90 degree weather that's for sure!  Yesterday, I showed you my plastic wrap manicure stamped with leaves.  Well, today I'll show you what it looks like before the stamping.  I'm liking this color combo.

Items Used:

Base:  Hard Candy Mushroom
Green: China Glaze Paper Chasing
Light Brown: Rimmel Milk Chocolate 


This time I didn't use regular saran wrap.  I saved all my blue plastic wrap that I pulled off the Cheeky stamping plate set.  Since the plastic is much sturdier then regular saran wrap it gave the design sharper detailed lines if that makes sense which I like.

 
 
I applied 2 coats of  Mushroom let dry, dabbed on Milk Chocolate let dry, and lastly dabbed on Paper Chasing.  I just love the way the green shimmer sparkles.
 
Next day I stamped on some subtle leaves using Cheeky plate CH33 and stamped with Sinful Colors Super Nova from the Metallic Collection.  
It reminds me of the forest.  I hope you like it as much as I do.
 
 




Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment