Friday 14 September 2012

Franken Friday By Nails Beautiqued: Cement Pond

Hi Everyone,

Today I'm featuring Franken Friday By Nails Beautiqued.  I'm pretty happy with this one.  It's a lovely light grey creme with sparkly small and med. size glitters of rich blues and turquoise. 

Franken Polish
 
Guest why I named it Cement Pond?  You guest it The Beverly Hillbillies...you remember that show?  I thought it was so funny granny calling the pool the cement pond.  Ha Ha!  I think my franken polish fits the name well. 
 
source

granny by the cement pond
 
 
Franken Polish
 
   It's very creme-y, I made sure it was the right consistency so I wouldn't have a hard time applying it and just the right amount of glitter not wanting it to be so chunky.  
 
Franken Polish
 
Franken Polish
 
It was so hot today I could have taken a dip in the cement pond. Lol! 





Until next time please have a great nail polish day.  Have a great weekend! (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment