Friday 28 September 2012

Glitter I Series, the “I Love Miss-self” Reality Show Press Release



 
The “I Love Miss-self” Reality Show Premiers this Fall

 


 
Miss Professional Nail (Miss) announces the launch of its Glitter I Series, the “I Love Miss-self” Reality Show, a sassy, tongue-in-cheek spin on the sensation that has swept the nation off its stilettos. Sation’s glittery gala puts the fun in dys funtional by saying buh-bye to Brady Bunch banter and hellow to hi-def hair-pulling and backstage drama. 
Miss’ Creative Director Staci Dao found inspiration for this collection by merging the glitz
and glamour of showbiz with the opulent, jewel-toned gems of the season.

From fame-chasers to trophy wives, this humorous race to the Hollywood finish line is a fun, flashy ride into
our pop-goes-the-beauty universe. “I Love Miss-self” joins the Fall lineup with a sparkling set of stars,
including: Calorie Countess; Miss Pro-nup; Tall, Dark & Has Some; Paparazzi Pet; No Rings Attached and Oh
My Gaudy.

The 24-color collection features a cast of multi-glitter and foil finishes: holographic, flakey, bar, kaleidoscope
and more. These glitters are ideal for layering over neutrals and staple colors, or simply to play up your
signature style. Tune in to ‘I Love Miss-self’ on www.misspn.com, and don’t miss its September debut at your
local beauty supply.






All Miss products are free of DBP, toluene and formaldehyde.

 






 







 Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment