There are many beauty uses for Q-tips® Precision Tips® you might not be aware of – from applying eye shadow and eyeliner with true precision or applying shimmer powder to the apple of the cheeks - the uses are endless. And, because they are made from 100% pure cotton, Q-tips® Precision Tips® are soft and gentle – making them an affordable and clean alternative to a makeup brush or sponge.
I got to test these out on my gradient manicure and they are great. So much better then the rounded tip ones. I love the tapered tip on these because I can get close taking off unwanted polish without messing up my manicure.
Look at this mess. No worries Q-Tips Precision tips to the rescue. I simply dip the tips in some acetone and wipe around my fingers.
Viola! all nice and clean.
Look at all the many uses these can provide, in fact I also use them to remove my eyeliner makeup. They are a must have for my manicure and makeup kit.
Q-tips® Precision Tips™ Cotton Swabs Tips
- Disposable Eye Shadow Brushes
Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs are great for eye shadow application because they are disposable! Use a new one for each color to ensure eye shadow hues stay true.
- The Ultimate Smokey Eye Look To achieve a quick smokey eye, draw a thick line close to your lash line using eyeliner and smudge upwards with a Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swab to create a “smokey” effect.
- Day to Night Glamour in Shades of Gray
To instantly take your look from daytime to date night, use Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs and an eye shadow compact with shades of gray. Use one to layer and blend multiple hues for a softer, updated version of the "smokey eye."
- A Quick Fix for Eye Shadow Creases
Smooth eye shadow creases on your eyelids with Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs.
- Apply Fake Lashes
Use Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to help apply fake lashes. Start by applying a dab of lash adhesive to the tip. Keep the tip as close to the lash line as possible and use it to guide the application of the faux lash strip on your lid.
- Control Crazy Eyebrows
Control unruly brows by applying a small amount of Vaseline® petroleum jelly using Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to your eyebrows.
- Precision Powdering
Rather than applying powder on your entire face, use Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to dab loose powder only where you need it – for example, the center of the forehead, the sides of the nose and the chin.
- A Disposable Wand for Concealer
Use Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to apply concealer from a container if it doesn’t have a wand.
- Help Treat Blemishes
To help quickly heal blemishes, apply a small dollop of an acne spot treatment with salicylic acid to the end of a Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swab. They will help you treat blemishes without adding additional oils from your fingers.
- Mask a Blemish
To quickly hide a blemish, simply moisten one end of your Q-tips® Precision Tip™ cotton swab with an astringent that contains salicylic acid and lightly dab on to the blemish. Use the other end as a makeup applicator to apply an oil-free concealer to mask the blemish.
- Anti-Wrinkle Spot-On Applicator
Use Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to apply your anti-wrinkle cream directly to lines and creases.
- Use Every Last Bit
Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs are the perfect size to get the last bit of foundation out of your makeup bottle and off of the rim. The cotton tip also allows for easy transfer of the foundation.
- Keep Your Perfect Pout in Place
Keep lip color from bleeding by using Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to apply loose translucent powder along the outer edge of your lips.
- Maximize The Life of Your Lipstick
Use Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to get every last bit of color from your favorite lipstick.
- The At-Home Manicure
Give yourself an at-home manicure and pedicure with Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs by lightly moistening the end with nail polish remover to create your own "magic wand" that will instantly erase unwanted mistakes around your nails.
- Prevent Cuticle Cracks Use Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to apply Shea butter on nail cuticles to prevent cracks.
- Leopard Print Nails Use Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to make colorful dots on at-home manicures. Leopard print style!
- Come In for a Gorgeous Landing
“Roll” a Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swab in your favorite eye shadow and store in a plastic wrap – re-apply after flight and dispose easily!
- Make Your Silver Shine
When you bring out the good silver for a special occasion, Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs are ideal for applying polish to the small crevices.
- The Perfect Tiny Duster
Remove dust from picture frames, scroll-work and statues with Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs.
- Keep Your Computer Spotless
- Furniture and Floors Like New!
Use Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to touch-up paint on cabinets or walls. Apply wood stain to cover scratches on furniture or floors.
- A Cleaner Kitchen
Dirt and dust can accumulate quickly on the moldings and trim of your kitchen cabinets. Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs are small enough to get into these cracks and crevices and remove unwanted buildup.
- Keep a Better Cell Phone Charge
Help your cordless phone keep its charge. Clean the battery contacts of your cordless phone with a Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swab dipped in alcohol. This helps maintain a good connection between the battery and the cordless device.
- Shine Up Your TV Remote Put a little alcohol on a Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swab and clean between the keys of your TV remotes!
- Condiment Edges Stay Clean Use Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to clean the spout or around the edges of your condiment bottles.
- Keeping Piano Keys Spotless Use Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to clean the hard to reach places around the keys of your piano or other instruments.
- Dust Old Game Cartridges Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs are great for dusting and cleaning old video game cartridges.
- Clean Indoor Houseplant Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs are useful for cleaning and removing bugs from the leaves of indoor houseplants.
- Detailing Car Consoles Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs are the perfect size for detailing the crevices of your car's console.
Arts & Crafts
- Clean Model Trains
Remove the grime from hard-to-reach places on model train gearboxes, drive axles and bearings with Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs.
- Extra Glue for Arts & Crafts
Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs are great for applying glue to models and arts and crafts projects. Use one tip to apply the glue and the other to remove any excess before it dries.
- Precision Tools for Pottery
Carving designs into pottery is made simple with Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs. Use them to put the finishing touches on sculptures.
- Easy Touch-Ups with Fresh Paint
Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs are perfect for touching-up hard-to-reach areas on freshly painted model airplanes and cars – or even dollhouses.
- Fun Face Paint for Halloween!
For Halloween, use Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to carefully paint images – like daisies, rainbows, hearts and stars – on the face using different colors of liquid eyeliner and shadows.
- A Cute AND Clean Face!Use Q-tips® cotton swabs for cleaning small crevices of your dog or cat’s face.
- Soft and Gentle for Furry Friends Use Q-tips® cotton swabs for applying ointments to cuts and scrapes on pets.
If you'd like, you can stay up to date with the latest Q-tips® news on Facebook and Twitter:
“I was provided with Q-tips® Precision Tips® cotton swabs, a $25 American Express gift card and information about the product by Rocket XL. All opinions are 100% my own.”
Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)