Wednesday 5 September 2012

A Frankening Change

Hi Everyone, Hope your week is going good for you.  I made an easy franken polish that's made from Wet n Wild Black Creme and Lynnderella Change.  

 
Lynnderella's Change is quite beautiful consisting of all sizes of gold, silver bronze, copper glitters you know just like your pocket change.  I poured some into an empty bottle and added a few drops of the black creme until I was satisfied.  I didn't want to add to much black drowning out the glitter.
 
 
As you see from my frankening bottle the base looks black but once I applied it to my nails it has a murky swampy greenish translucent look to it.  I think it's interesting and I like it because the glitters aren't hidden from the base.
 
 
 
 
I haven't named this franken, any suggestions? 
 
 


 Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment