Tuesday 4 September 2012

Avon Calling: Jade...Minty Green


I thought it was about time for me to pull out one of my Avon polishes since they were calling me.  I grabbed Avon nailwear pro Jade.  It's such a lovely minty green and it cheers me up.

Avon Jade
not color accurate it has more yellow in it

The formula is thin I got some bald spots with the first coat. I thought it was going to be a pain to apply but surprisingly it took 2 coats to cover well.  I love this green, I think I own every brand in this shade of minty green along with Chanel's Jade which I still haven't used yet.

Avon Jade
 
Avon Jade
 
Avon Jade
 
 
I haven't done any nailart seems like forever.  Here are some wispy flowers that I painted on my ring and index fingers.
 
Avon Jade
 
 
Remember the old Avon Ads? These ladies are classy.
 
 
 




 Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment