Monday 3 September 2012

Blue Monday, Loreal Notting Hill Blues

Hi Everyone,

It's Blue Monday and I have on a beauty from the Loreal Ltd. London Fall Collection.  I picked up Notting Hill Blues.  It's a gorgeous medium blue with shimmer.  It's very saturated only needing 2 coats.

Loreal Notting Hill Blues
Notting Hill Blues
Loreal Notting Hill Blues
 
Loreal Notting Hill Blues
 
I love this shade of blue it's so electrifying!
 
 
Picture credit Laura Porter, About.com
 
The 1999 British romantic comedy movie Notting Hill, starring Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts still encourages visitors to the Notting Hill area every week looking for the now famous locations around  Portobello Road Market.
 
 
 
Did you pick up Notting Hill Blues or any others in this collection?  
 
P.S.  Those of you that have Captcha on your blogs for some reason I'm not able to comment.  It won't take anything that I type in even though it's correct.  I emailed them about it, hopefully it's corrected soon. 





Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment