Thursday 13 September 2012

Throwback Thursdays: China Glaze Crystal Ball

 
Hi Everyone,

I'm excited to show you this Hard To Find (HTF) polish, China Glaze Crystal Ball .  It's from the China Glaze 2001 Platinum Collection (info here) pretty old collection, huh.  I found this beauty at a dusty nail salon a year ago now I'm pulling it out of the vault to show you.

China Glaze Crystal Ball
 
It's a gorgeous burgundy holographic polish.  It's old look at the bottle cap,  don't make them like that anymore.  The formula is strong smelling but it was easy to apply 2 smooth coats I used here. No gritty glitter.
 
China Glaze Crystal Ball
Crystal Ball
 
China Glaze Crystal Ball
I love this shade of burgundy not too light or too dark it's perfect for the fall.
 
China Glaze Crystal Ball
 
 I was a happy lady when I found this *-*. Now I'm dying to find Grape Crush! It too is a beauty that I want in my collection. 
 
Seche Vite topcoat
China Glaze Crystal Ball
 
Do you own China Glaze Crystal Ball? What about China Glaze Grape Crush? Do you own any others from the 2001 Platinum Collection?
 


 
 


 Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment