Thursday 27 September 2012

Throwback Thursdays...Autumn Scene

Hi Everyone,  Sorry I didn't post anything the last few days and it's not like I didn't try.   Have you ever had one of those day(s) that you couldn't pick a color or didn't have any ideas and when you finally had an idea it just didn't work out.  You know what I'm talking about.  I hate when this happens to me because for just a second...just a second  I wanted to quit blogging!  I can't let that happen because I have too many polishes to share with you guys. Lol!



Even though I live in sunny Florida I'm ready for autumn. Of course I have to look at pictures to see the beautiful autumn scenes of colored leaves.  Sally Hansens New Lengths Amber Beads Creme, it's a beautiful rusty brown with golden shimmer.  It applied wonderfully in 2 coats.☺

Sally Hansens New Lengths Amber Beads Creme

 
Sally Hansens New Lengths Amber Beads Creme
You can see the golden shimmer here 
 
I just had to mimic the autumn scene using the cling wrap technique.  I want to thank whomever discovered this method.  It was super easy to do and I will be doing it again.
 
without topcoat
 
 
with topcoat
 
 
 


I love the shimmer in the green
 
Items Used:  Base, SH NL Amber Beads Creme
Yellow: Zoya Creamy
Green: China Glaze Paper Chasing
Topcoat: Seche Vite
 
I'm so happy with my autumn scene mani, I was thinking about stamping some leaves over it.  Should I?  I bought SH NL Amber Beads Creme a few years ago at Dollar Tree.  It's still available on ebay.
 
 
 


 Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment