Tuesday 11 September 2012

Gradient Nails: Purples with Micro Shimmer

Hello everyone,  I am so happy to show you my purple gradient nails.   I love my tips so much that I keep staring at them I don't want to remove them.  I was suppose to do Teal Tuesdays today but like I said I love my nails so much that I just had to show you guys.

These three were begging to come together.
 
 
I am flabbergasted about this polish!  Its A Perfect "10" Power Up, the name fits perfectly (#10).  I had know idea that this awesome little gem was in my collection.  I bought it several years ago at Walmart and I don't believe they carry this brand anymore. (boo)  The formula is thin, but it's an amazing layering polish shifting from teal to purple in certain lighting.  All I used was one coat of Power Up over the purples to get this look .
 
 
 
The gradient is sponged on with Sinful Colors Verbena near the cuticle area and Sinful Colors Amethyst from middle area to tips 
 
Sorry guys I forgot to take pictures with just the gradient without the micro shimmer.
 
It's already shiny, but I added topcoat anyway.
 
Pretty awesome right!? I hope you love it just as much as I do. 
 
 


 Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment