Tuesday 18 September 2012

Teal Tuesdays...Challenge Something Sweet

Hi Everyone,  Today's challenge: Something Sweet.  I had to ponder hard and long on this one. Finally I thought about ice cream it's something sweet, how about a Paddle Pop nail design.  Yeah, that's what I'll do. 

 
 
I polished my nails with a white creme then sponged on pink, yellow & teal accented with some glitter. Big bites on index and middle fingers, that's how I eat my ice cream.  I think it's sweet and cute.
 
 


 
I'm sure you want a paddle pop right now. Go ahead and get one it's something sweet.  Ha ha!

Items used:  White: Sinful Colors, Snow Me White
Yellow: NYC, Taxi Yellow Creme
Pink: Essie, French Affair
Teal: L'oreal, Waters Edge 
Glitter: Sinful Colors, Nail Junkie
 









Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment