Friday 31 August 2012

Prosperity Meets Purple Haze

Good Friday Morning,

After wearing Illamasqua Prosperity from the Rubber Brights Collection I paired it up with Indie Polish All That Glitters Purple Haze.

Purple Haze, Prosperity

 I purchased All That Glitter Purple Haze awhile back and was just itching to wear it.  Prosperity is a perfect match I just wish the shiny purple squares were more visible on my nails.

All That Glitters Purple Haze

It's chunky and packed well in a clear base then again it looks like a faint light jelly purple base.   I'm happy that the base didn't effect the white square glitters which remain crispy white. 

Illamasqua Prosperity
 
It's so chunky that polishing it on was a pain but the dabbing motion worked wonders spreading out the glitters evenly.
 
Illamasqua Properity and All That Glitters Purple Haze
Here it is with a coat of Gelous and Seche Vite Top Coat
 
 
Here you can see the shiny purple squares that's hidden on the nail.  Maybe next time I'll pair this glitter with a light grey creme so all the glitters can show up well.
 
 
  I'm loving my tips with this amazing purple polish and glitter combo♥♥♥
 
  



Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment