Tuesday 1 March 2011

Merry Me

I'm finally getting around to swatching my Sephora By OPI Holiday 2010 Limited Edition Collection-Merry Me.  It's very beautiful!   Deep red base with silver, red and pink glitter.  No problems with the formula very opaque and only needed 2 coats.  I thought it would eat up some topcoat.  I was pleasantly surprised I only needed one coat of my Revlon Colorstay.  It glistens so much I can't stop looking at my nails.



Hold up wait a minute, the next day my topcoat was eaten up. Lol!  I applied another coat of Revlon Colorstay Topcoat.  Now it looks perfect :)


Psst:   Just want to share that Sally Hansen Hard as Nails clear is showing up at Big Lots.  It can be used as a basecoat, topcoat and the ladies from MUA said it's great to layer over holographics and it won't dull the effect. How great is that!!


Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment