Friday 18 March 2011

Go Green Friday, Discount Coupon

(Live Green, Love Green, Think Green)

It's Freedom Friday, yay!!  Ladies I did not have time to do a mani for you today.  Still wearing my mix matched mani. Lol!  Can you believe it!  While on MUA  a Wet n Wild coupon was posted so, I thought I should share it with you.  Just print a copy  and buy your green polish with a discount. If you can't  print it click here  it expires 3/25/11. Enjoy ^_^



Going Green Tip: Walk or Ride your Bike when you can-If you have to go somewhere close consider riding your bike or walking there instead of your car. It's better on the environment and healthier.  Gas is really high these days!

Source Squidoo.com


Don't Forget today is the last day to enter my Going Green Giveaway! (click to enter)

Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment