Wednesday 9 March 2011

P2 Silver Blast Crackle

Good Morning,  I got a  P2 Crackle from a swap sometime ago.  I can't believe I forgot who I swapped with.  I want to thank my swapper for it.  I do appreciate you!  Before I took off Sephora by OPI Merry Me.  I thought P2 Silver Blast would make a great combo to layer with.  P2 Silver Blast is a shimmery silver crackle polish. 

I applied this crackle with a light hand.  I did want to achieve small cracks but not this small.  It did crack pretty fast but I'm disappointed with this look.  Blah!   


I always paint my thumbs last don't know why.  After seeing how small the cracks are I decided to go heavy on my thumbs.  I like the way my thumbs turned out.  Doesn't it look so much better with larger cracks?  




Trail and error with different brands of crackles.  Now I have to write down to apply P2 Silver Blast heavy to achieve large cracks.

Do you have this one?  What other color crackles are in this brand?


Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment