Wednesday 30 March 2011

Celeb City with Pro 10

Good Morning,

I have an exciting combo to show you!  SH Xtreme Wear Celeb City is a gorgeous metallic silver foil that glistens with shimmer. I used 2 coats.  I'm sure it would sparkled even more if taken out in the sun.  I'm sorry my pictures are dark I'm using a different camera haven't figured out the setting/lighting yet. 

                         Celeb City

Then I applied one coat of 10 Professional Nail Lacquer 415 Pinky Promise (Can still be purchased at CVS) it gave it a whole new look a light grey with sparkles of gold.  Where did the gold come from?? Pinky Promise is a sheer pink.   I can't wait to see what it looks like out in the sun. Lots of pictures I hope you don't mind.


You really can see the gold in this picture



It goes to show you don't always have to layer with shimmers or glitters to achieve a different look.  Experimenting with colors is fun.  Could this be a new meaning for frankening without mixing in a bottle? 

So what do you think?  Would you give this look a try?

Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment