Monday 14 March 2011

Blue Monday, Ocean Breeze with Nailart

Blue Monday by Annie Lee

Good Morning Nail Beautiquers,  I hope you had a lovely weekend.  Last night I was trying to decide on what to put on as far as polish.  I roamed around in one of my drawers and pulled out Loreal Ocean Breeze from the LE Passport to Paradise Summer Collection 2010.  It's a lovely deep sky blue.  I thought it was a creme.  It's a jelly!  I get so excited when I get a jelly.  It surely is one of my favorite finish.   

3 coats were used


  Trying to be alittle creative with some nailart.  These are the goodies I used:

Sunny Yellow,  Silver Glitter, White, Silver, Blue Moon






I hope you enjoyed my Blue Monday
    

Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment