Monday 7 March 2011

Blue Monday, Cosmetic Arts...Sky High

By rmcandlelight
Cosmetic Arts-Sky High

Blue Monday By Annie Lee

Good Blue Morning,  I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Mine went too fast. Lol!  I went to Ross about a week ago and found a couple of Cosmetic Arts brand polish.  CosmeticGroup makes them. They also make Color Club.  These polishes were inexpensive only $1.99.  The day I went the display was picked over so I missed out on 8 of them.  The website has a picture of the display-12 count and this one is from the Spring Collection.  No names on the bottles but from the website the name is Sky High.  It's an exact dupe to Color Clubs 'Take Me To Your Chateau'.  If you want to see my post on it click here. As I can remember TMTYC was a little streaky.  Cosmetic Arts-Sky High is a beautiful sky blue creme.  Smooth application and only needed 2 coats to cover well.

I love these square bottles there just like American Apparels bottles

My middle fingernail broke again :(  It must be this weather.  My nails are not in good shape. Ugh!



Blues are so hard to photography.  I couldn't get my skin tone coloring right.

Did some nailart

These are the paints I used to mimic my background



Did you pick up some of these at Ross?  Which ones did you get?    


Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment