Friday 11 March 2011

Go Green Friday! Project Runway

                        (Live Green, Love Green, Think Green)

It's a Fabulous Friday,  I'm so excited because I was able to swap for the entire Canadian Exclusive Sally Hansen's Project Runway Collection.  I originally wanted Project Runway but since I had the opportunity to get the whole collection why not. Thank you so much Natalie.  Woot!!  Oh Sally why didn't you release this collection to the US?!  It's a beautiful collection and these beauties are in the old square bottles that I love. Here they are:

Not the best picture. Click click to get a closer look.  I need a light box :/

Today, I have on Project Runway.  It's a gorgeous deep green with yellow gold and green shimmer mixed in throughout the formula.  Easy to work with and I only needed 2 coats.




The fine glitter/shimmer shows up well on the nail and it's very smooth

I can't wait to try the rest of the collection


Going Green Tip: Go to a car wash - Going to a car wash is a lot more water efficient then washing your car at home. 

Source Squidoo.com

Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment