Monday 28 March 2011

Blue Monday, Meteor Shower

Blue Monday by Annie Lee

Good Morning,  Hope you are doing well.  How is your weather in your neck of the woods?  Here in Orlando it's hot.  Yesterday it reached 92 degrees.  We went from winter to summer. Lol!  Doesn't feel like spring to me. 

This morning I have on China Glaze Meteor Shower.  It's one of the 50 specialty glitters.  I love it because it's packed full of multi colored glitter but not in a clear base.  This beautiful deep blue glitter is opaque with one coat if you apply it heavy. I used two coats.

Meteor Shower



I topped it off with Revlon Colorstay and one coat of Seche Vite.  You know how these glitters can eat up topcoat.  Next time I'll use Gelous as a topcoat.

Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment