Wednesday 28 November 2012

Pink Wednesday, Leopard Print Nails

Hi Everyone,  Do you like animal prints?  Which ones? Leopard, Zebra, Giraffe just to name a few.  I love them in clothing, handbags, house accessories just about anything.  Today, I did leopard prints on my nails.  It's a fun and easy design to do and I plan on doing more.  They are really striking when they are done with various color bases and colored spots.


My base is Pure Ice Nude Beach which is a very pale pink creme.  The gold glitter is OPI Gift of Gold (2010 OPI Ulta Exclusive Winter Collection) it also has some red glitter in it. The black is Wet n Wild Ebony Hates Chris.  I achieved this lovely print by laying down the golden spots in random shapes with my dotting tool also with my dotting tool I outlined the spots with black it can't get any easier than that.    
 
I love my nails and I can't stop looking at them. 
 
What do you guys think? Have you tried leopard print nails?     





Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment