Thursday 29 November 2012

Nicole By OPI Exclusively At CVS, Swatches and Review


Hi Guys,  Today I'm showing you the new Nicole By OPI Exclusively At CVS Collection.  This collection has some nice finishes and colors.

Nicole By OPI CVS Exclusive
 See single swatches after the jump...



                                     NOPI Always A Silver Lining
Nicole By OPI CVS Exclusive
Always A Silver Lining is a beautiful light silver with fine micro gold shimmer.  A great formula and it built up nicely with three coats. 

 
                                        NOPI Don't Over Pink It
Nicole By OPI CVS Exclusive
Don't Over Pink It is a jelly creme bubblegum pink, the formula is nice I used three coats to cover well.
 
 
NOPI Personally Speaking...
Nicole By OPI CVS Exclusive
Personally Speaking..., a vintage rose pink with silver shimmer.  It's prone to brush strokes if your not careful.  I love the shimmer in this one.  I used 2 coats.
 
 
NOPI Feeling Grapeful
Nicole By OPI CVS Exclusive
Feeling Grapeful, the name is cute and I love this shade of violet purple it's a jelly creme.  A great formula just like Don't Over Pink It.  Used three coats
 
 
NOPI A Pinker Shade Of Pale
Nicole By OPI CVS Exclusive
A Pinker Shade Of Pale,  a cool blush pink with silver shimmer. It's on the frosty side.  I had a hard time applying it trying not to prevent too many brush strokes.  Here I used two coats.    
 
 
NOPI I See You And Raise You
Nicole By OPI CVS Exclusive
I See You And Raise You, look at this gorgeous blue!  You know I love it.  Lol!  It's so vivid and saturated a great formula and only needed two coats to cover well.
 
 
NOPI Marooned In Paradise
Nicole By OPI CVS Exclusive
Marooned In Paradise,  I love any name with the word *paradise*.  This is a lovely shade of maroon it also has some subtle purple shimmer mixed in.  It applied nicely and I used three coats.
 
 
Overall,  I like most of the colors in the collection.  I'm not to fond of the brush stroke ones.  My absolutely favorites are Always A Silver Lining, I See You And Raise You and Marooned In Paradise.  The dry time on these are average.
 
 
These new CVS-exclusive shades are available for $7.99 each at select CVS locations nationwide.
For more information, visit nicolebyopi.com. Follow Nicole by OPI on Twitter @NicoleByOPI and become a Facebook fan!
 
 
Did you pick up any?  Which are your favorites?
 



Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment