Thursday 8 November 2012

A Quick Nail Art Design

Have you every been in the middle of doing a nail design and got called right away to do something quick?  Well, it  happened to me while doing this nail art.  Hubby needed me right away.  I hurried and took a quick picture before I took off. Lol! 

Nail Art Design
Nail Art Design
 
The pretty red with gold glitter is OPI The Spy Who Loved Me from the 2012 Skyfall Collection.  For my index finger I applied OPI The Gift Of Gold from the 2010 Ulta Exclusive Collection.  It's a glitter bomb that consist of gold and red glitter.  I used the brush and formed a "V" shape.  Then I used a striper polish in black and outlined the "V" shape.  That's as far as I got.  I think it's still cute on one finger.
 
  Now imagine my nails still wet what they looked like after I was done helping hubby. A messed up nail design. Lol! I'll be doing this again and hopefully with no disturbance.



Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment