Thursday 1 November 2012

30 Days Of Purple Day 1: CG Purplexed

Debbie's blog "The Crumpet"  is doing a 30 days of purple for the month of November.  I am a purple lover and I decided to join her.  It's not a challenge persa because anything goes just as long as it's purple.   I'll see how long I can keep up I'll even incorporate some nail art on some days.  I'm excited to show you all the lovely purples that I have in my stash. 


Cover Girl Perplexed

This post can also be a "Throwback Thursdays" post featuring Cover Girl Purplexed.  It is an oldie but goodie in my book.  A lovely purple duochrome that shifts from green to an amber gold.  I'm not to good at taking pictures in the sun (any suggestions?) and the sun wasn't quite bright enough to show off all the colors.  I'm sorry my pictures aren't very good.

 
Cover Girl Purplexed
The formula was thin but not problematic as far as application.  It built up nicely for me with 3 coats.
 
Ah! see the colors of green and amber
 
bottle pic color shift
 
 
I'm loving this purple duochrome from Cover Girl.  I believe I purchased it at Dollar Tree awhile ago.  Cover Girl decided to make polishes again I saw their new collection at my local Walgreens, but they aren't as lovely as their older ones just your basic creme colors and some shimmers.
 
 
Are you a purple lover?  Come and join us on this purple spree for the month of November.
 




Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment