Monday 5 November 2012

30 Days Of Purple, Day 5: Dottie Design

Good Morning Nail Beautiquers,

It's Monday already I feel like I just did 2 post on the weekend.  Phew! By the way please checkout those post I don't want you to miss any from this challenge. *-*  I still have on OPI Purple With A Purpose it's so pretty I wasn't ready yet to take it off.

White: Sinful Colors Snow Me White, Dark Purple: Sinful Colors Fig

I wanted to do a nail design but I didn't know what to do so I whipped out my dotter and went to town making dots. Can't go wrong with dots it's easy and quick to do.  I'm loving these colors together they remind me of flower lillies.


 

 
I hope you like it just as much as I do and now I have to think of the next purple to share with you guys.  Thank you so much for all the sweet comments.





Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment