Monday 12 November 2012

Blue Monday, Interlocking Dots


Blue Monday *-*

There are quite a few pictures and tutorials on the interlocking dots nailart design on Pinterest .  I just had to try it out for myself.  

Interlocking Nail Art Design
Interlocking Nail Art Design
My hat goes off to whom ever created this design.  I added the three little dots on the corners to jazz it up abit.
 
 
Here is how it's done...
OPI Skyfall 007 Bond Collection
First, I layered on two coats of the lovely OPI Tomorrow Never Dies from the 2012 OPI Skyfall Bond 007 Collection.
 
 Second, I taped off then using a light blue creme Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Blue-Away on one side of my nails
 
Third, this is the fun part add dots using Blue-Away on TND (try spacing them out evenly)
 
Fourth, add dots between the light blue dots using Tomorrow Never Dies (TND).  Keep in mind all the dots are placed on the line between the two colors.  Add topcoat and that's it very easy.
 
more pics because I love it so much...
 
 
Have you tried the interlocking dots design?  Do you like it?
 
 



Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment