Tuesday 27 November 2012

30 Days Of Purple, Day 6: Nina Ultra Pro PURPLE-XING


Finally getting back on track with my 30 Days of Purple.  It's so hard for me to commit to a challenge when there is so many things to do in life besides swatching polishes. (Did I say that?! Lol!)  But, I'll try my best to keep it going even though I'm not up to date here is day six.  I'll be done sometime in 2013 :P

Nina Ultra Pro Purple-Xing

Nina Ultra Pro Purple-Xing
Gorgeous, right?  I'd say Purple-Xing is one of the best jelly holographic purple polishes I've seen.  Great formula and price.  I bought this from my local Sally's a long, long time ago.  I don't know if it's still available at the store but I think it's available online.  Nina Ultra Pro packaging has changed to a rounder  bottle and with a sleek handle.
 
 


Nina Ultra Pro Purple-Xing
I used three coats to cover well.  You purple lovers if you don't own this amazing polish you need to get it.  I think you will love it just as much as I do.  Why would you pass it up? Lol!






Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment