Friday 2 November 2012

30 Days Of Purple Day 2: Sinful Colors Fig

It's Day 2, last week I went to several Walgreens looking for the new Sinful Colors Holiday Shimmer Collection since they were on sale for 99 cents.  I didn't find them, but I did pickup a few that I didn't have. One of them is Sinful Colors Fig it's a lovely purple cream with fuchsia pink shimmer.

                                              Sinful Colors Fig

I am absolutely in love with this polish, love the flash of shimmer in it. It applied very well only needing 2 coats.   I heard that it's a dupe to OPI Plugged in Plum which I do not have to compare. 


I decided to stamp over it with a zebra print using konad special polish wine red with image plate Mash-41.  After stamping I was really pleased with the look of wine red over Fig.  This is what it looked like before topcoat.
 
Awesome right? Got the design on straight (I'm so proud) :p
 
I layered on one coat of the old Revlon Colorstay topcoat then a coat of Out the door tc.  After taking the pictures this is what it looks like...boo!
 
 
What happened?  The topcoat washed out the color! I never had this happen. Has this happened to you? Thank goodness it's not as washed out in person as the photos are showing, but still not as nice as before topcoat.
 
So, how are you liking Fig and did you find the Holiday Shimmers?
 
 



Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment