Tuesday 19 June 2012

Teal Tuesdays...Challenge Dots

Today is Teal Tuesdays and the challenge is Dots

I had a busy day today and finally showing you guys my dotticure.  I had so many ideas but you know I only can show you one of them.  Here it is...

Gradient and Dots Nailart

Since I was in a hurry the gradient didn't turn out so well as I was expecting.  I choose an unusual combination of Teal and Grey with the white dots balancing it out.

Gradient and Dots Nailart

After applying my basecoat I layered on a coat of Zoya Wednesday.  It's my favorite polish to wear during these summer months.

Gradient and Dots Nailart

After drying I sponged on CND Asphalt a beautiful deep dark grey.  Which, I haven't done a full manicure with it yet.

Gradient and Dots Nailart

To top it all off I added on the dots using my dotting tool and  Sinfulcolors Snow Me White.

Gradient and Dots Nailart

Gradient and Dots Nailart

I hope you guys like it.  What do you think of this combo?




 Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment