Tuesday 5 June 2012

Teal Tuesdays...Glossy/Matte

Teal Tuesdays Challenge:  Glossy/Matte

I was stumped by this challenge fumbling around trying to come up with an idea.  For some reason when I think of a matte I think only black looks good matted.  I thought about mattifying my teal color but for some reason I didn't want to try that.  I'm pretty pleased kinda sorta but, it took me several tries to get it looking right.  I had bubbling issues, not applying neatly I guess ♪it's just one of them days♪  You know what I'm talking about.  Ha! 

Nail Art
NYX Girls Algae

The teal is NYX Girls Algae a very pretty teal creme. I used two coats.  For my accent ring finger I used a stark matte white took three coats to get opaque OPI Alpine Snow Matte was released fall 2009.  Stamped using Mash38 using the heartbeat image design.

Stamping Plate Mash-38
 I'm loving these new Mash plates!

Nail Art
OPI Alpine Snow Matte

Nail Art 
I wanted the matte to last so I layered on a coat of China Glaze Matte Magic for extra protection.

More pics...

Nail Art





 
Some of the other blogs participating are




Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment