Monday 25 June 2012

Blue Monday, Soft Blue and Brown Combo

Good Blue Monday,

I wore this mani several weeks ago after I showed you Duri Midnight Blues . I got my inspiration from the card/envelope Marisa sent me along with Midnight Blues.  The envelope is a very light soft blue and brown with intricate detailing.  I thought it was so pretty I just had to mimic the design and colors on my nails. 


Blue and Brown Nailart

I used Essie Borrowed & Blue as my base and stamped with OPI You Don't Know Jacques! Used image plate Mash-43

Essie Borrowed & Blue
Blue and Brown Nailart

Essie Borrowed & Blue a really soft light blue creme from the 2011 Wedding Collection.  I used 2 coats.

Blue and Brown Nailart

Blue and Brown Nailart
OPI You Don't Know Jacques!

Blue and Brown Nailart

 OPI You Don't Know Jacques! is a beautiful mid-tone taupe/brown creme from 2008 La Collection De France.  I was surprised how well it stamped. 

Blue and Brown Nailart


Blue and Brown Nailart

Thank you Marisa,  I love the card as much as I love the polish!!

Blue and Brown Nailart


Do you like this color combo?






 Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment