Monday 11 June 2012

Blue Monday, Duri Midnight Blues

Good Morning,

I hope you had a great weekend, we had lots of rain.  It's Monday again and time for a Blue Monday showing.  What I have for you today is my very first and only one from this brand it's Duri.  I've heard of this brand but I haven't seen it in any of my nail supply stores.
                                            
                                              No Topcoat
Duri Midnight Blues
Duri Midnight Blues

 Marisa from Polish Obsession was so kind to send me this lovely, beautiful, awesome indigo blue with lots of copper shimmer mixed in it.  It applied so well only needing two coats.  (Sorry, Midnight Blues is much more darker then what's shown.)  A dear friend complimented me on it, you should have seen me waving my hands in the air while she was drooling over it. ☺

Duri Midnight Blues

What I love about this polish is the fact that you can see the copper shimmer it's not hidden not even in the shade.

Duri Midnight Blues
I love the bottle design it's square and the name is etched in the glass 3d effect.  I would prefer a black cap though. 

Duri Midnight Blues
Nice brush too!

Duri Midnight Blues

With Topcoat (Seche Vite)
Duri Midnight Blues

Thank you so much Marisa!

Do you have any of these ah-mah-zing polishes?





 Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment