Sunday 3 June 2012

Sunday with Purples

I let hubby pick my polish color today and he said purple.  It's funny because when I asked him to pick a color I was thinking about a purple. I swear the man can read my mine.

Anyways, I stopped into Sally's a few weeks ago they had some Finger Paint polishes on sale.  I was surprise to see Grape Gumball so I grabbed it being it was the last one.  Score!  FP Grape Gumball is from the Gumdrops & Lollipops Collection Spring 2012.

Finger Paints Grape Gumball

Grape Gumball is a blue based purple that is shimmery with colors of silver, blue and pink.  Only the silver is showing up on the nail but in certain lighting I can see the other colors. 

Sunday with Purples
From left to right: LA Colors White,  Black, Kiss: Soft Purple, FP Grape Gumball, and Sparitual Lucid 
    I decided to do some accent nailart on my ring finger.  
Finger Paints Grape Gumball

First I added Sparitual Lucid on the left side corner then layered FP Grape Gumball on the right side  further up the nail. As you can see added on the lines and dots.

Grape Gumballs...Yummy I can pack my mouth full of them, Ha Ha 
Dubble Bubble
source

Finger Paints Grape Gumball

 Thanks for taking a look and enjoy your Sunday.  





  Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment