Tuesday 12 June 2012

Teal Tuesdays...Challenge Feathers

Teal Tuesdays challenge: Feathers

I had so many ideas but of course I had to choose one.  I did a gradient in blue and green forgot to take a picture of it.  It turned out well.  Then I realized I needed to add some teal because that's what Teal Tuesdays is all about so I grabbed Sinful colors Nail Junkie applied one coat over it.  Still pretty satisfied with the look.  Here is where the problem starts.  My stamping would not corporate with me.  I tried several times to get a bold crisp stamp on the stamper.  I finally gave up and went with it using Konad special polish blue.  It's okay but could have been better.

Peacock feather Nailart

For the gradient I sponged on Orly Snowcone and China Glaze Starboard. Stamping plate BM-212, Peacock feathers 

Peacock feather Nailart

Peacock feather Nailart

Peacock feather Nailart

Peacock feather Nailart

Some of the other blogs participating are

 



Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment