Tuesday 10 April 2012

Teal Tuesdays...Marine Blue and Splatter Nails

I'm late and I'm running to hurry and post before it 's Wednesday.  I'm having a hard time looking for a teal lacquer, okay I found one.  Clarie's Marine Blue.  This is the most gorgeous Teal it's a mid-tone blue based teal that dries matte.  I applied 3 coats then  Poshe' topcoat nice and shiny.


Photos are not the correct coloring it's more teal...sorry camera would not act right.


Teal Tuesdays Facebook Challenge:  Splatter Nails

I made the attempt to try splatter nails using the blow in the straw method, but it did not work for me.  So, I had to start over Lol! will try again another time.  I pulled out my trusty Konad Stamping plate M21 much, much easier! 



The egg yolk looking splatter color is Konad special polish Gold Brown. It didn't stamp opaque enough against the teal and it doesn't look the same as in the bottle an orange/brown shade.  I then stamped it again with Finger Paints Cordur-Orange much better.


My middle finger and thumb also painted with FP Cordur-Orange and stamped with Claries Marine Blue along with Konad special polish in Black and White.



Overall I'm pleased the way it turned out.  Have you tried splatter nails?  What method do you use?

Some of the other blogs participating are

Colorsplash Nails
 Gaga for Nails
Fancy Phalanges
Gnarly Gnails
Geeky Owl
Mandy's Polish
No Holos!
Persistently Glittery
Simple-and-Beautiful

 
Pin It

Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment