Friday 6 April 2012

Lucid with an Overcoat

Hi Beautiful People,

The other day while in Walgreen's I spied another Sally Hansen collection that consist of Basecoats  and Jewel  Overcoats.  I only picked up White Veil  Jewel Overcoat because it was interesting to me.  It's packed full of small white and mid-size gold glitters.  For some reason I think of Quaker Grits when I look at it from the bottle. Lol! It definitely caught my eye when I saw the display.

First, I put on 2 coats of Sparitual Lucid from the Water Collection.  It's a very pretty light lilac creme so smooth! Then I layered it with 1 coat of White Veil.   

Lucid



Here on my nails the small white glitter looks clear, but they are white as you see in the bottle. 


If you are a glitter fan I suggest you hurry and pick up White Veil! The others didn't interest me and besides they look like dupes of glitters that I already have. 



What do you think of this combo?  


Pin It


  Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment