Thursday 12 April 2012

OPI DS Original

I thought it was time for me to start wearing my holos, so today I'm wearing OPI DS Original.  OPI describes it as a gorgeous glistening plum. I agree, a gorgeous light purple which reflects every color of the rainbow and it reflects light in an explosion of brilliance.  It's sheer but not hard to apply, I had no dragging issues applied two coats over Makeup Stores Aqua Base.  I didn't apply any topcoat. It wore really well for me without any chipping.

 


You can find DS Original on ebay but it's abit pricey or you may be able to hunt it down while on a dusty shopping trip. 

How is your list of collecting the Designer Series coming along?  Check my list of them here


Pin It

Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment