Tuesday 3 April 2012

Teal Tuesdays...Jagged Edge

Hello Everyone,

Teal Tuesdays is brought to you by NYC Mint Macaroon.  It's a new one from NYC.  I picked this up at CVS the other day along with another one.  I'll talk about that one another time. Mint Macaroon  is a light creme teal with a green undertone, it took 3 coats to level out nicely.  It makes me think about China Glazes For Audrey.   Sometimes I wish I can say "Come on over and take a look at my nails".  They look so much better then these pictures.  For real!

Teal Tuesdays Facebook Challenge:  Tape Manicure.  I decided to do a jagged edge by just simply clipping the edge of some scotch tape.  I got alittle frustrated because I had some trouble along the way.   Please don't throw darts Lol!


I used my smallest dotting tool to add on the white dots using SH Insta-dri Whirlwind White.  The red is Revlon Fire.



I hope you like it.  Tell me what you think.

Some of the other blogs participating are
Colorsplash Nails Gaga for Nails
Fancy Phalanges Gnarly Gnails
Geeky Owl
Mandy's Polish
No Holos!
Persistently Glittery
Simple-and-Beautiful


 
Pin It

  Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment