Tuesday 24 April 2012

Teal Tuesdays...To Teal To Handle

Hello Everyone,

It's Teal Tuesdays, Facebook Challenge is *Circles*. 

You know how you have all sorts of ideas spinning around in your head so you put bits and pieces together to come up with something creative?  Well, it's bits and pieces alright. Lol!  I don't even know what to call this design.  It does have a retro feel to it and I tend to be drawn to retro/vintage looks. My base color is Confetti To Teal To Handle.  I think that's a good name for my design. Ha *-*

My middle nail broke down to the quick so it looks super thick with nail polish on it.  (sorry it happens) 



The middle and ring fingers I placed the white polish about a quarter of the way up and halfway up from the sides. Did the samething with the teal polish, but letting some of the white show.  For the index and pinkie fingers I did somewhat of a patchwork effect.



Here I added the dots on middle and ring fingers and a sparkle topcoat on index and pinkie fingers.  Confetti, To Teal to Handle has some gold shimmer mixed in it. 



Here I used Konad Image Plate M65 it's a full plate.  I placed the green polish in a slanted position because I didn't want the image on the whole nail.  I also stamped it on at an angle.

The circles are showing more so on my index finger.

Here are the items that were used

I hope you like it.  Thoughts?

Some of the other blogs participating are



 
Pin It

Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment