Monday 9 April 2012

Blue Monday with a Bug

Do you remember Fashion Bug ladies clothing store?  Well I remember this store from way back but not in my area anymore there is one 50 miles away.  The clothes were reasonable and fashionable.  At the time when I shopped there I didn't know they had nail polish.  I found a couple of them out on Ebay and I thought they were pretty enough to purchase and the price was right.  Today I have Dark Denim nice name, but it really doesn't look like a pair of dark denim jeans to me.  Still like the color though, it's a dark royal blue creme.  It applied like a dream with 2 easy coats.




I just couldn't leave it alone so I then layered on one hefty coat of an old Covergirl IceSlicks, Pink Rose Glace Rose. A yellow tinted jelly base with multi-colored teeny tiny glitters in blue, orange, pink and gold. It glimmers and shines.




Do you have any Fashion Bug polishes in your collection?


 
Pin It

  Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment