Monday 23 April 2012

Sponged On Nailart With Studs

I have been dabbling with nailart lately and I am having so much fun.  Sometimes I think my mind is going to explode because I have all these ideas in my head.  Lol!


First I applied my base using  OPI Mermaids Tears, OPI Over The Taupe added on topcoat to dry.  Then I took a makeup sponge wedge cutting it in small pieces and dabbed on OPI Dazzled By Gold topping it off with Essie Marshmallow.  I added on another layer of topcoat then placed three 2mm gold square studs on my ring and index nails while topcoat is still wet.  I placed them on so they can look like diamond shapes.



The studs were really easy to put on.  These can be purchased at Born Pretty Store .  And you can get a 7% discount on your order if you use code  RA7X31 and always free shipping.

Studs were sent to me from Born Pretty Store for review


Pin It


Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment