Tuesday 20 March 2012

Teal Tuesdays...Sinful Colors Nail Junkie

Good Morning,

Today is Teal Tuesday.  On Facebook Teal Tuesdays challenge is Freestyle Glitter.  I'm wearing Sinful Colors Nail Junkie.  It's an awesome glitter with a jelly teal tint base with iridescent glitter.  First I applied one coat of Revlon Ocean then two coats of Nail Junkie.   I wanted to see what it looked like after applying a matte topcoat.  Oh wow!  I love it this way *-*


Look at the side of the bottle in this picture doesn't it look weird. Lol!


I added one coat of China Glaze Matte Magic and the glitter is smooth NO bumpy glitter here.




Do you own Nail Junkie?  Do you like wearing your glitters matted?


Pin It

Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment