Tuesday 13 March 2012

Teal Tuesdays...Revlon Top Speed *Ocean*

Hi Guys,

Missy from Gnarly Nails has started Teal Tuesdays.   If you want come and join in on the fun and also there is a Facebook Page for Teal Tuesdays.

Today is the first day for Teal Tuesdays for me.  Yay, I'm excited because I love the color Teal.  Looking through my stash trying to find a teal that I haven't swatched.  I came across Revlon Top Speed Ocean.  I love the color it has a slight duochromey look to it from the bottle and on the nails in  the shade.  Colors switching from green to blue.  As far as the formula goes not so good.  I know it's disappointing because it's so beautiful.  Maybe it was user error.  I got lots of bubbles and of course macro makes it look worse. Lol!  Next time I'm going to apply really thin coats and make sure it dries thoroughly between coats.

Used 2 coats


Ocean is a Teal Shimmer Foil


Facebook Teal Tuesdays challenge: Stripes


White stripes: SinfulColors Nail Art, Bad Chick
Yellow stripes: Folk Art acrylic paint, Sunny Yellow

*See other bloggers Teal Tuesdays:

Gnarly Gnails
Geeky Owl 
Mandys Polish 
Fancy Phalanges 
ColorSplash Nails 



Pin It

  Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment