Saturday 24 March 2012

Victorian Wall Paper

I'm enjoying using my stamping plates and now I'm obsessed with collecting them.  The ladies over at  Facebook Adventures in Stamping are enablers.  After wearing Sinful Colors Nail Junkie matted for one day I was ready to do some stamping.


I'm loving my latest plate that I purchased DRK-A.  It's large enough to cover my nail beds.  I'm also in love with Sally Hansen Color Quick Nail Color Pens.  I don't like their brushes, but they are awesome for stamping. The one I used is Gold Chrome.


I like how the glitter is peeking through the design.  It looks like an old Victorian wall paper pattern.

I sealed it with Seche Vite Topcoat


Do you collect stamping plates?  Are you hooked on stamping?

 

Pin It

Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment